The market for textile chemicals is expected to register a CAGR of less than 5%, during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market studied is the robust growth of the apparel market in developing economies. However, the growing popularity of bio-based alternatives is likely to restrain the market.
– Rising demand for industrial fabrics in North America is also likely to boost demand, during the forecast period.
– Development of smart textiles is likely to act as an opportunity for the growth of the market, in the future.
– Asia-Pacific is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/4311367
Key Market Trends
Home Furnishing Application to Dominate the Market
– Home furnishing applications accounted for the major market share globally.
– Increasing the construction market across the world, primarily in countries, such as China and India, is boosting the demand for home furnishing applications.
– Some of the major home furnishing applications include bed sheets, towels, upholstery, curtains, rugs, carpets, table linen, window treatments, etc.
– Shifting trend toward soft furnishings in homes is likely to further boost the fabric softeners in the home furnishing applications, during the forecast period.
– Hence, owing to the aforementioned factors, home furnishing application is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific was the leading market shareholder, followed by North America and Europe.
– Asia-Pacific has become an area of immense potential and opportunities, due to the extensive demand for textiles in countries, such as India and China, from the apparels and home furnishing sectors.
– China has been the biggest textile and apparel exporter in the world since 1994. The country dominates the global, low-to-medium end market by mainly engaging in OEM manufacturing and processing, while the EU continues to dominate the global upmarket and high-quality textiles, clothing, and footwear demand.
– One of the major drivers of the textile chemicals market is the growing e-commerce sales of textiles and apparels in the country.
– Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the Asia-Pacific region is likely to continue dominating the textile chemicals market.
The textile chemicals market is fragmented in nature, owing to the presence of numerous players. Key players in the market studied include Solvay, Arkema Group, Honeywell International Inc., and Huntsman International LLC, Dow, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
– Achitex Minerva Spa
– Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
– The Lubrizol Corporation
– Chemipol ( Kothari Group Of Industries)
– Dainichizeika Color & Chemicals Mfg Co. Ltd
– Formosa Organic Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
– Genesee Polymers Corporation
– Huntsman International LLC
– KC CHEMICALS (M) SDN BHD
– K-Tech (India) Ltd
– L. N. Chemical Industries.
– Lonsen-Kiri Industries Limited.
– MUNZING Corporation
Make an enquiry of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/4311367
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Robust Growth in the Apparel Market in Developing Economies
4.1.2 Rising Demand for Industrial Fabrics in North America
4.2.1 Growing Popularity of Bio-based Alternatives
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Coating and Sizing Chemicals
5.1.2 Colorants and Auxiliaries
5.1.3 Finishing Agents
5.1.4 Desizing Agents
5.1.5 Other Types
5.2.2 Home Furnishing
5.2.3 Automotive Textile
5.2.4 Industrial Textile
5.2.5 Other Applications
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 ASEAN Countries
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of the Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreemen
Place a purchase order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/4311367
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199 ; +91 895 659 5155