I have been an independent financial adviser for over 11 years in the city and in recent years turned my experience in finance and passion for journalism into a full time role. I perform analysis of Companies and publicize valuable information for shareholder community.
Address: 4437 Yorkshire Circle, Greenville, NC 27834, USA
Phone: (+1) 252-274-1912
Latest posts by Chastity Messenger (see all)
- Tesla Next Big Manufacturing Hub in Asia, China Most Likely Not the Chosen Locale - August 28, 2020
- General Mills Adds New First Class Grade European Style Flour to Meet specific Bakery Needs - August 21, 2020
- KFC Collaborates with 3D Bioprinting Solutions to Mimic 3D Printed Chicken Products - July 20, 2020
LOS ANGELES, December 25, 2019 – Shares of Nova LifeStyle Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) declined -3.12% to $0.40. The stock traded total volume of 47.226K shares higher than the average volume of 29.07K shares.
For three months ended June 30, 2019, Nova LifeStyle Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) reported net sales of $4.59M, a decrease of 81% from $24.11M in the same period of 2018.
Net loss for the three months ended June 30, 2019 was $38.0K, as compared to a profit of $1.30M in the same period of 2018.
- Net sales for the six months ended June 30, 2019, were $15.25M, a decrease of 67% from $46.41M in the same period of 2018.
- Net loss for the six months ended June 30, 2019 was $185.0K, as compared to a profit of $3.0M in the same period of 2018.
- Repurchased approximately 463.0K shares in accordance with the share repurchase program announced on June 11, 2019.
NVFY has the market capitalization of $11.41M and its EPS growth ratio for the past five years was -6.10%. The return on assets ratio of the Company was 2.60% while its return on investment ratio stands at 7.00%. Price to sales ratio was 0.23 while 3.20% of the stock was owned by institutional investors.