I am the driving force behind Import Tourism with a vision to broaden the company’s readership throughout 2016. I am an editor and reporter of “Technology” category.
Address: 3194 Flynn Street, Garfield Heights, OH 44125, USA
Phone: (+1) 440-829-5759
Latest posts by Raymond Young (see all)
- Eye-Catching Stock to Track: Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) - August 21, 2019
- Stock to Keep Your Eyes on: TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) - July 14, 2019
- Earnings Results to Track: SPS Commerce Inc. (NASDAQ: SPSC) - July 13, 2019
MONETT, Mo., June 27, 2019 – Shares of Jack Henry & Associates Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY) showed the bearish trend with a lower momentum of -0.91% to $134.41. The company traded total volume of 381.149K shares as contrast to its average volume of 384.16K shares. The company has a market value of $10.47B and about 77.92M shares outstanding.
Jack Henry & Associates Inc. (JKHY) recently reported fiscal third-quarter net income of $59.30M.
GAAP Results for the Quarter:
Revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2019 increased to $380.40M, a 2% improvement over the third quarter of fiscal 2018. Operating income reduced 16% to $76.40M and net income reduced 14% to $59.30M, or $0.77 per diluted share, contrast to the third quarter of fiscal 2018. The decrease was due mainly to reduced deconversion fees in the current quarter and added expense related to a bonus program enacted by the Company in fiscal 2019 in response to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”).
For the nine months ended March 31, 2019, revenue increased to $1,159.20M, a 6% increase contrast to the nine months ended March 31, 2018. Operating income reduced 2% over the prior year-to-date period to $267.90M. Net income totaled $210.90M, or $2.72 per diluted share for the nine months ended March 31, 2019, a 29% decrease contrast to the nine months ended March 31, 2018. This decrease in net income was mainly because of a large tax benefit recognized in fiscal 2018 as a result of the enactment of the TCJA.
Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Review:
- At March 31, 2019, cash and cash equivalents reduced to $35.40M from $57.40M at March 31, 2018.
- Trade receivables totaled $190.80M at March 31, 2019 contrast to $176.90M at March 31, 2018.
- The company had $35.00M of borrowings at March 31, 2019 and $105.00M at March 31, 2018.
- Total deferred revenue increased to $207.90M at March 31, 2019, contrast to $185.40M a year ago.
- Stockholders’ equity increased to $1,426.00M at March 31, 2019, contrast to $1,296.50M a year ago.
The Company offered net profit margin of 18.80% while its gross profit margin was 41.70%. ROE was recorded as 21.50% while beta factor was 0.94. The stock, as of recent close, has shown the weekly downbeat performance of -2.74% which was maintained at 6.24% in this year.